Saturday, February 1, 2014

Milk & Cream - 3 Reader Featured Projects

Anyone who has visited my blog for any length of time, knows how much I love using the Milk & Cream Co. image, and the Silhouette-ready version I shared HERE, and it thrills me to see how many other people loved to use it on their projects as well.

Karin @ Art is Beauty created this amazing table with the image.

One of my customers, Cindy @ High Plains Knotwork purchased a sign I made and created an adorable kitchen wall display around it.
farm house kitchen decor... reclaimed barn wood...DIY farm table island...Milk and Cream sign, vintage kettle, spoons and wooden cutting boards all from knickoftime shop
Jann @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson did a transfer project with it.
IMG_2547
Well done, all of you!  Thanks so much for sharing your projects with the rest of us!
Have you used one of my antique images on a project you created, or were you inspired by one of my projects to create your own?  Are you one of my customers and want to share a photo of my products in your home?  If so, please share!  My new feature READER SUBMISSIONS will showcase you!  Use this link to share:  Submit Your Project
Feature YOURSELF!

Blessings,

Angie

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those gorgeous! I especially like the first one, and the color of those chairs is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!